Seven Frequently Asked Questions About Home Education and Exceptional Student Education Services
- What should a parent do to receive an evaluation if they suspect their child has a disability?
- What is required of the parent as related to the evaluation process?
- How long does the school district have to complete the initial evaluation?
- After the evaluation is conducted, what happens next?
- What is the school district’s obligation if the child is eligible for services?
- Can a district enroll and report a student part-time only for the ESE services that they provide?
- Whom should a parent contact if they have questions or need additional assistance?